Marijuana is legal in Alaska

 In Alaska it is legal both to own and grow marijuana.  Alaskans can legally carry up to an ounce of marijuana for personal use. Alaskans are also allowed to grow up to 24 plants at home for personal use. If you ask around, most people will say about 80% of Alaskans smoke marijuana.  This is a good example of how Alaska can be so conservative that it starts to actually become liberal. You’ve probably heard about Palin’s 90% approval ratings in Alaska.  Just realize about 80% of Alaskans were stoned whenever they were polled.  And the other 20% were probably drunk, or drunk and stoned.

 

Tags: , , , , ,

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s


Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

%d bloggers like this: